Glad to serve the Gay Community
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

M4M-WEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!
Fun at the Palm Springs Village Fest...
Glad to serve the Gay Community

Categories

Gay and Proud

Archives

September 2011
August 2011

powered by

M4M-WEAR BLOG

Glad to serve the Gay Community

M4M-WEAR BLOG PHOTOI moved here to Palm Springs in 2004. I love Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley. I have made many friends and aquatints over the last several years. I am proud to be gay and hope that others who visit my site is as proud to buy from a gay owned business as I am to be a gay business owner. I hope to see you around the Valley and hope to see you all at all the great gay events around the Valley and this wonderful town of Palm Springs. I would love to see you proudly wearing your M4M-WEAR.

Sincerely,
MARK W

12 Comments to Glad to serve the Gay Community:

Comments RSS
Clarence D. III on Monday, November 07, 2011 12:29 AM
Hey Mark. I am the black man with blonde hair,walking with a cane. I wanted stop in here to say thank u for your sense of humor as well as the great item of clothes that were displayed. We chated on nov 5th gay pride palm springs. I am semi new here in the desert myself. Here is my number if u like. We can text or talk some if u like.323-327-8455
Reply to comment

traditional tiffany on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:39 AM
Since the clockwise of the top : tiffany's jewelry 18 k gold val tiffany's engagement rings , sliver triangle tiffany key necklace , silicone rhomb tiffany wedding rings , 18 k gold heart-shaped vintage tiffany engagement rings . In finding the perfect metal , designer and craftsman will change casual of nature for casual style of treasure mast
Reply to comment

Replica Breitling on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:01 PM

sexy bikini uk on Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:38 AM
How to keep your pet healthy as they ageLike humans, our pets are living longer, healthier lives, thanks in part to advances in veterinary services, and more informed owners. As with any effective health regime, early diagnosis is key.We bought a zoo then my wife diedBenjamin Mee's life has been made into a Hollywood movie starring Matt Damon but the true story is no fairy tale.
Reply to comment

xytomax reviews on Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:26 PM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.
Reply to comment

zlew on Friday, January 17, 2014 7:50 AM
not most likely be difficult?
Reply to comment

online on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:38 PM
with decorative qualities?
Reply to comment

manonman on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:46 AM
I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special ride. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Reply to comment

Sportwetten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:02 PM
Und tun sie nicht Wette mit a Mitarbeiter weil Crew .Youre 110 $ in der Luecke.
Reply to comment

Have A Peek At THIS Web-Site on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:43 AM
Wenn youre mit Einsatz Professionelle oder einfach a Dienstleistungen , Sie haben zu haften mit ihm ganzen Jahr Zeit, um Anfahrt aus einem Gewinner.Sollten Sie Muessen Sie Wette ueber Wohn Mitarbeiter ?
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:53 PM
Verlassen im zunaechst Anzeige Angabe von a verlieren Streifen befreien Garantie loswerden reduzieren mit der Saison Jahr . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

swiss watch ranking on Thursday, January 01, 2015 1:54 AM
A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little evaluation on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If potential, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra details? It's extremely helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
Reply to comment