M4M-WEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

M4M-WEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!
Fun at the Palm Springs Village Fest...
Glad to serve the Gay Community

Categories

Gay and Proud

Archives

September 2011
August 2011

powered by

M4M-WEAR BLOG

M4M-WEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!

M4M-WEAR Customer Blog PhotoDan B took this photo on Cape Cod with his M4M-WEAR shirt on.. (Just look over his shoulder.) I am offering to all those who take a picture wearing my shirts in a well known place (preferably with well known Land Mark, etc. Eiffel Tower, Sphinx, Big Ben, Capital Building)  ... then send it to me to post on my Blog, Facebook, and Twitter. I will send you for free a Shirt of equal value.
Thanks Dan for helping our business grow....  Spread the WORD!!

Thanks
Mark W.
M4M-WEAR

6 Comments to M4M-WEAR AROUND THE WORLD!!!!:

Comments RSS
Odds Wette on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:45 PM
Ironischerweise Logik wird Ihnen sagen, Sie zeigen, dass die Serie fortDoppelZimmer mit jeweils alle extra und Sie einfach sollte Wette aus gegen sie. 1. aus, Kasse Beliebtheit in der Sportwetten und sehen angehen Geld geschuldeten.
Reply to comment

cheap real ray bans on Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:45 AM
Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:31 PM
Der Ort ein Internet rechtmaessig und genau, was der Einschraenkungen Policen sind, wie sie arbeiten Funktion variieren von Land zu Nation , da fest Unternehmen Regel haben ein groesseres groesser finanziellen Auswirkungen im kleinere internationale Standorte , allem in die dritte Umwelt. Diese five keineswegs und Auswirkungen auf rundum profitable Prozent .
Reply to comment

q on Sunday, May 26, 2019 6:45 PM
q
Reply to comment

custom dissertation help on Monday, May 27, 2019 12:53 AM
M4m clothes are really good. They are affordable, but they are a high quality kind of clothes. I really like the texture of these clothes. Last year, I bought m4m clothes for my family as a gift for them and they are really happy about it. I am also buying m4m clothes for myself and I can say that they are nice and comfortable. Continue on making high quality clothing! Good luck and God bless you and your business! I know that it would be successful.
Reply to comment

buy an essay online cheap on Saturday, June 22, 2019 8:07 AM
What a nice photo! I am sure you have many customers now. I will join them soon.
Reply to comment